Community Associations Insurance
ADVOCACY IN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
As CAI-educated business partners, our multi-family real estate specialists possess a deep understanding of property managers' processes and priorities when procuring insurance coverage on behalf of Community Associations.
Our Community Underwriters Specialty Program (CUSP) for Community Associations streamlines the insurance process for property managers to obtain multiple coverage options from different carriers with custom pricing and protection parameters to each Association's unique needs.
Capabilities for Community Associations
- Manuscript Multi-Family Real Estate Insurance Program
- Licensed in all 50 States
- Highly Trained and Designated Corporate Risk, Health, & Wealth Insurance Advocates
- Community Association & Real Estate Insurance Experts
- Access to Specialty Markets for Community Associations
- Corporate Risk, Health, & Wealth Insurance Integration for Property Management Firms
- CAI Educated Business Partners
- VIP Personal Insurance Services
- Award-winning Service, Culture, and Performance Standards
Specialized Services for Community Associations
50+ Years of Strong Carrier Partnerships
Request a Consultation
What our Guests
Since 1970, we have treated our clients as Guests worthy of the highest levels of attention and care. Our client centric consulting approach and organizational processes are carefully designed to help us understand and address their unique needs so we can Advocate on their behalf.