Both state and federal employment law contain strict regulations that are continuously changing, so compliance is always a challenge to keep up with. It is critical for every employer to be in compliance before a problem arises. Failure to comply with ERISA, COBRA, and other regulations can result in unnecessary, time consuming, and expensive penalties and employee lawsuits.
Our experts will advise you on all things HR and benefits, including workers’ compensation, safety, and human resources management. The way you handle hiring, disciplinary, and termination policies can impact your profitability as much as your compensation packages. We help you create a defense position that transfers some risk to an employment practices liability insurance policy to reduce risk.
Compliance and Regulatory Support.
- New Hire Orientations
- Performance Management
- Background Check and Drug Screening
- Recruitment Process
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Compensation Analysis/Strategy
- Payroll Administration
- Strategic HR Planning
- Employee Relations
- Benefits Administration
- Time & Attendance Solutions
- Screening and Interviewing
- FLSA Exempt/Non-Exempt Evaluations
- HR Policy/Procedure Review
- Safety Programs and Consulting
- HR Audit/Compliance Assessment