COBRA Continuation Coverage Administration.
COBRA is a healthcare law that allows for continuation of health coverage when coverage is lost due termination of employment, reduction in employment hours, divorce, death, or ceasing to be an eligible dependent under the health care plan.
It is extremely important to be compliant when dealing with COBRA plans because compliance penalties can be costly. We help you by administering your COBRA administration to provide proof of COBRA training, documentation of notices sent, collecting premiums, and all the other responsibilities associated with the administration of COBRA Continuation Coverage.
We provide COBRA support services including:
- Send COBRA Notifications to All Required Recipients
- Premium Collections
- Generate Reports
- Provide Documentation
- Extend Customer Support
- Conduct Research
We are confident with our expertise and team that you will meet the strict DOL and IRS requirements concerning COBRA administration.”
You should consider continuing your health benefits under COBRA:
- If you want continual, guaranteed coverage at a higher cost.
- If you have had recent or ongoing health problems.
- If you are taking expensive medications.
- If you are pregnant or expect to be.
You should consider a COBRA alternative:
- If you have no pre-existing conditions.
- If you want continual coverage at a lower cost.
- If you have had no recent health problems.
- If you have not been advised to get a medical procedure in the future.